FREE DOWNLOAD: This eBook examines how IP Classification enables, and will enable, video optimisation in the mobile network.
With mobile networks becoming, increasingly, mobile video distribution networks, operators face an ongoing challenge to their business models. Yet with the network remaining a key differentiator, operators also have an opportunity to deliver value to consumers and partners. To do this they must optimise their networks, building them as intelligent entities best-suited to the use case they are fulfilling.
This eBook examines how IP Classification can embed intelligence in the network to enable video and content optimisation. Further, it looks at how embedded intelligence can enable operators to build networks that can become a platform for monetisation and innovation.
Contents of this eBook:
– The case for mobile video optimisation
– The IP Classification ecosystem
– Optimisation, caching and offload
– IP Classification deployment options and economics
– IP Classification and NFV
– A visual representation of how IP Classification enriches network services such as OTT video
This eBook is a specially produced publication from The Mobile Network, published in association with ipoque, a Rohde & Schwarz company.