This leading optical fibre, cable and optoelectronics conference attracted over 400 delegates, from 14 countries in 2015. More than 20% of the delegation are key commercial and technical decision makers in the sector’s leading companies including: YOFC, China Mobile, China Unicom, Alcatel Lucent, Fiberhome, Fujikura, Furukawa, Futong, Hengtong, Sterlite Technologies Ltd, ZTT and many others.
The CRU World Optical Fibre and Cable Conference will discuss the most critical issues for the global industry:
• To what extent will the pace of construction of FTTH and 4G change after 2016, and how will that influence future fibre optic cable demand levels in China?
• How will 5G network construction and related requirements affect fibre demand?
• What is the prospect for more preform projects and the long-term outlook for the fibre and preform market?
• Could new initiatives in the power grid contribute to more demand for optical cables in the next few years?
• What is the prognosis for demand from CATV and radio networks in the future?
• How will “smart-city” programs influence the demand from optical cables in the future