Avren’s leading Small Cells Americas Summit 1-3 December 2014, The Fairmont, Dallas, Tx
- Small Cells Backhaul Americas
- NEW Carrier Wi-Fi Americas
- NEW User Communication Seminars
Small Cells Americas, organised in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, has been the leading meeting place for CTOs, Strategists, Planners and Project Leaders from North, Central and South America, since its first edition in 2007. Bringing together national, regional and rural carriers, the event provides the latest trial and deployment news, as well as advice on selecting systems and devices to complement mobile broadband data offload strategies.
With over 800 expected this year, whether you are focused on public access, enterprise, residential – indoor or outdoor – femtocells, picocells, metro deployments… this is the place to make the connections you need to drive your business forward.
What to expect:
- A unique mix of senior level decision makers, innovators, practitioners, strategists and analysts.
- Over 50 organisations showcasing their latest products and services in the exhibition room
- 3 co-located conference rooms with high value content on small cells, small cells backhaul and new for 2014 carrier Wi-Fi – buy an all access pass!
- Dedicated presentations from venue owners and IT executives in transport, retail and government who are deploying small cells and Wi-Fi
- More networking opportunities than ever PLUs the launch of Avren’s New Mobile App with integrated 121 networking area
Find out more at www.smallcellsamericas.com Discounts available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.