Published exclusively in association with Avren Events, the market update will take an independent look at the development and deployment of small cell technologies.
The Small Cells Market Update will track the companies contributing to the development of small cell technology around the globe, portray latest drivers in the market and technical advances.
The Market Update will be made available, exclusively, at the registration desks at SCWS World 2016 (previously Small Cells and Carrier WiFi World) in May 2016 as well as to the wider TMN and Avren audiences.
- Leading Operator Q&As
- Unlicensed Sales – what LAA, LTE-U and MulteFire mean for small cells.
- Virtualisation and the Small Cell – where to split, how to deploy, who is doing what.
- Get Real – site acquisition, planning and pain.
- 5G – small cells get their moment, but when?
- The New Players – should small cells “incumbents” be looking over their shoulders?
- Backhauling – integrated cells, in-band backhaul, mmWave and more.
- Small Cell Landscape – the small cells whos’ who in 2016.
- Enterprise Focus – how small cells have unlocked the business market to make it 2016’s fastest growing segment.
Space is limited; To contribute or to reserve your sponsorship package get in touch by emailing us or calling +44(0) 798 654 6740