Hear how your fellow operators are beginning the transition to support 5G Standalone mode, the business opportunities and customer advantages that they are aiming to unlock, and the key technical enablers for that vision.
A specially assembled panel of senior operator experts will share how they are shaping the future right now, leveraging their technical, business and commercial expertise. We have ground-breaking speakers that are leading business and technical strategy at KPN, Orange and Three, and a great programme of content lined up for you.
Attendees will be able to benchmark their 5G business, network slicing and Standalone Core network development strategies against those already on the journey.
EXPERT SPEAKER PANEL:
Nabil Charkani, Director, Network Architecture & Automation, Orange
Nabil is in charge of defining mobile core network evolutions, including 5G, end-to-end network automation and of delivering innovation in these areas for Orange.
Jacob Groote, EVP Innovation & Partnerships, KPN
Jacob leads KPN’s 5G innovation strategy, combining his network, technical and commercial knowledge to come up with innovations that create value for KPN and its customers and partners.
Jason Kabengele, Director of OSS, Transport and Infrastructure Services, Three UK.
Jason is leading Three’s delivery of an automated, 4G and 5G network to meet Three’s business objectives. He was previously Director of Core Network Transformation.
Our speakers will address:
- Early use cases for Standalone 5G: designing industrial and enterprise services for enhanced business value.
- The demands that network slicing and edge computing will place on your service assurance fabric.
- The requirement for 5G service assurance and how will it work within the Standalone architecture.
- How to start with the transformation from service assurance silos to core-to-edge network visibility.
- The new 5G service assurance building blocks to put in place, and how they can be operated together with existing systems.
- The role of ML and AI in delivering automated and orchestrated 5G service assurance.
This event is open to technical, strategy and business leads at service providers and mobile network operators. Join your peers to discover operator design considerations and best practices.