The event will feature a leading presentation on the Open RAN Ecosystem from Kyung Mun, Principal Analyst, Mobile Experts. TMN Editor Keith Dyer will then host a live panel debate between ecosystem players including:
- Richard Mackenzie, Distinguished Engineer in Wireless Networks, BT
- Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems, Radisys
- Wayne Kuo, Software Manager for 5G Platforms, Accton
- Peter Claydon, President, Picocom
Topics we will discuss:
- Is the Open RAN ecosystem healthy? Who is in it?
- How does an open ecosystem bring products together, and deploy them in commercial networks?
- How can companies work together to develop and define solutions that operators need? Can these solutions compete with the best from companies who define and control development end-to-end?
- How much integration is too much integration?
This panel debate brings together companies from across the Open RAN ecosystem to explain how an open ecosystem is creating real partnerships, and a diverse range of solutions that meet operator requirements.
It will also look at the challenges of the open model, and identify where work needs to be done.